Corey Speers Consulting is focused on providing marketing, communications, media and engagement services and is proudly based on the North-West Coast of Tasmania.
Corey’s services include marketing, media and public relations, social media strategies and management, content curation and creation, copywriting, community and stakeholder engagement.
Corey is a well experienced digital coach, event host (MC and/or event facilitation), social media strategist and social community manager.
Whether it be managing your social media presence, updating your businesses website to optimise it for search engines or writing a media release Corey Speers Consulting can help.
With more than 15 years’ experience in communications, media and community engagement in a range of sectors, Corey is able to use his work experience to help you. Corey has worked in the Local and Federal Government spheres, for newspapers, in private industry and on his own small business and has a wide range of skills including (but not limited to):
- Design, development and implementation of marketing, communications and social media strategies;
- Community and stakeholder engagement;
- Communications and media liaison;
- Development and management of corporate image, style guides and branding;
- Promotions and marketing;
- Public relations;
- Design, layout and pre-press of corporate publications;
- Advertising and promotional material;
- Writing, editing and graphic design;
- Radio presentation and public speaking;
- Journalism and radio production; and
- Copywriting, editing, research and evaluation
Corey has successfully completed a Certificate in Engagement from the International Association of Public Participation Australasia (IAP2A) and is also a member of Engage 2 Act, a national collective of individuals committed to progressing high quality community engagement practice.
This business is a Brand Tasmania Partner and Corey is a passionate advocate for all things Tasmania. Corey completed a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Journalism, Media and Communications and Public Policy) in 2007 at the University of Tasmania.
Corey Speers Consulting is based on the North-West Coast of Tasmania, but is able to provide services across the state and interstate if required.
Contact Corey today to talk about how he can work with you to help you achieve your goals.